Bowl for Kids' Sake
Join our largest and most important annual fundraiser! All you have to do is gather your team, fundraise, and party to help create more life-changing friendships in Northeast Indiana – it's the most fun you’ll ever have in rented shoes!
The Most Fun You'll Have in Rented Shoes
Form a 5-person team! Just grab friends, family, coworkers, girlfriends, boyfriends, cousins, neighbors, brothers, sisters – for real, anyone can join your team!
It’s almost too easy. Register online and a personal fundraising page is created just for you. Share your webpage to ask for donations via social media, email, text, carrier pigeon, snail mail, yard sign, billboard – whatever works for you! Before you know it, you will be a fundraising rock star! We Bowl in 6 different counties so all funds raised will benefit our work in your specific county.
Individual Goal: $100
Team Goal: $500
Super Team Goal: $2,500
The more you raise, the more you win! Go above and beyond your fundraising goal and WIN BIG! We offer prizes from t-shirts to hats, bags to speakers depending on how much you raise. Prizes are based on the highest level achieved and are awarded after
the Event Wrap-Up Party.
We are on a mission to raise $305,000 to create and support 250 matches this season!
All that fundraising work wasn’t for nothing! We are throwing your team a party with free cosmic bowling, beer or soda, pizza, prizes, and more. Pick the one date that works best for your team from March 3rd to 20th and LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
The Top Fundraiser and Top Scorer from each county as well as all Super Teams will receive an invitation to attend our exclusive BFKS Wrap Up Party on Sunday, April 7, 2019 and participate in the 7-10 Split Challenge – where you can win $10,000!
This team builder is right up your alley!
Corporate social responsibility can have an important impact on your company. Getting your staff involved with an event like this will allow employees to work together, build camaraderie and feel good about giving back to their community while
having a lot of fun.
Getting your whole company involved is easy. Just give us a shout
and we’ll help you get the ball rolling
How It Works
- We will create an online group for your teams – a minimum of five (5) teams must participate to qualify for the challenge. Teams do not have to consist of employees only… friends and family can also represent the company.
- Once your participants are registered online they will have a fundraising webpage they can share with their networks to raise funds. Many corporate teams hold fundraisers at their office as well like donut sales, a dunk tank for the CEO, jeans days, or really anything else.
- The company that raises the most will receive bragging rights, recognition in Bowl for Kids’ Sake publications, and the coveted Ruler of the Lanes trophy!!!
- Finally, schedule the bowling party session that works best for your teams. Enjoy free cosmic bowling, beer, pizza and prizes while you feel good about supporting our mission to create and support more life-changing friendships in your community
Think your company could be the next Ruler of the Lanes? Contact Dametria Refner today at 260.456.1600 ext. 2229 or at [email protected]
Bigs who Bowl
Go above & beyond for our Littles!
We love our Bigs who go the extra mile to support our mission by getting involved with Bowl for Kids’ Sake. We encourage all of our Bigs (current and alum) to join the fun and participate
Not only will you make a match just like yours possible for a Little on the waiting list – but we guarantee it’s the most fun you’ll have in a pair of rented shoes
Plus, Bigs Who Bowl receive exclusive opportunities such as…
- Recognition at our annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner
- Invitations to fun & free events for networking and socializing with other local Bigs, staff, and board members
- Exclusive invites to our VIP special event receptions
- Brand new fan gear with our rebranded logo
Help make new matches & support matches just like yours. Bowl with us today
Sponsor our Event
We offer sponsorship opportunities at six different tiers. Find out the specifics below or contact Shelley Schwab at [email protected] or at 260.456.1600 ext. 2259