JOIN OUR TEAM
Defend, Ignite, and Empower Potential of Children in Northeast Indiana - Every Single Day.
Please send applications and any questions to Kamontee Grayson at [email protected]
View the full job description by clicking on the button corresponding to the position.
BIG EXPERIENCE & REAL MEN READ COORDINATOR
- Assuring successful & satisfying experience for volunteers (Bigs).
- Direct supervision for the Real Men Read program.
- Schedule interviews for potential volunteers & clients with an Enrollment Specialist.
BIG FUTURES MATCH SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Case Worker)
- Maintaining compliance with the BBBS Service Delivery Model & the expectations & goal for the Big Futures statewide initiative.
- On-going training to assist Littles with 21st Century Scholars, SAT/ACT, FAFSA, Scholarships, Applications, etc.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST
- Process Volunteer files following the timelines established
- Schedule interviews for potential volunteers & Families with an Enrollment Specialist.
- Complete audits on volunteer files, bi-annual file auditing, and internal duties.
MATCH ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR
MATCH SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Case Worker) : KOSCIUSKO COUNTY
- Supervise individual cases, Community-Based matches, provide case management services, maintain casework records, and report on Matches.
- Interview, assess, and screen individuals for needed services.
- Develop strategic interventions to identify & strengthen Match relationships, which can require extra support to continue to grow.