JOIN OUR TEAM
Defend, Ignite, and Empower Potential of Children in Northeast Indiana - Every Single Day.
Please send applications and any questions to Kamontee Grayson at [email protected]
View the full job description by clicking on the button corresponding to the position.
MATCH ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR
- Coordinate and design match activities that are structured and unstructured, individual and group, intermittent and ongoing, small group and large group etc. Variety is the key.
- Implement and promote match activities to support ongoing volunteer involvement through individualized recognition, annual events, and reengagement strategies.
- Develop and work with volunteer committees for the various match events
BIG FUTURES MATCH SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Ensure high-level proficiency in applying child safety & risk management knowledge, policies and procedures throughout all aspects of job function.
- Develop and use appropriate materials for each match to successfully guide each individual student toward the goals and objectives of the program.
- Conduct Big Futures Orientations for all matches transitioning into the program or for new matches entering directly into the Big Futures program.
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST [CONTRACTOR]
- Conduct volunteer enrollments, including individual orientations, interviews, and completion of any other enrollment processes. Determine if a home visit is necessary and complete as indicated (some travel will be required).
- Provide timely and comprehensive reports and recommendations for participation in the program based upon assessments of each individual volunteer and child.
- Review all enrollment information and assessments and make recommendations for participation in the program based on this information. Assess and apply factors contributing to a successful match.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN [INTERNSHIP]
- Create, curate, strategize, craft, and execute content for @BBBSNEI social media platforms.
- Serve as an ambassador for BBBS social media, which includes seeking out story ideas for social media as well as the website, encouraging members of the community, utilizing social media to connect with the BBBS team for support, and attending BBBS meetings/activities as able.
- Share stories of our community's successes, build meaningful connections, and encourage engagement.