This just in! The Bowl for Kids’ Sake page is NOW LIVE! Bowlers can now begin registering through the following link found here! The site is live!
Bowl for Kids’ Sake is a fun and easy way to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. It’s easy to get involved. Form a fundraising team, collect your donations, and show up to your scheduled bowling session for a party to celebrate. By participating in Bowl for Kids’ Sake you will be defending the potential of our youth.
- Follow these short steps to participate:
- Form a Bowling team consisting of 5 people. Ask friends, family, or co-workers to join your team.
- Choose your bowling session to celebrate. We bowl in 5 different counties throughout Match so there many sessions to choose from. Click the link to register.
- Set a goal to raise $100 per person (or $500 for the whole team)! That’s as quick as asking 10 people for $10 donations.
- Enjoy your bowling party! Show up at your selected session and enjoy two hours of free bowling, door prizes, and refreshments!